Monday 26 September 2011

State of the art research on CSR (Amazon review)


Five Star review, by Gustavo Endara

I am currently writing my Master Thesis on Corporate Social Responsibility in the Automobile Sector. I just finished reading this book and I think it is a masterpiece. It contains the latest developments on CSR as well as insightful resources that offer a better understanding of the topic. Every chapter of the book has a case-study and several examples that enhance the reading. Visser takes us in a comprehensive trip into the different stages (ages) of CSR and develops an extensive analysis of the reasons why CSR should be rethink. At the end of the book, Visser presents new developments that I am sure will reshape the entire CSR-debate and will lead to the developing of optimized CSR-business practices. This book is very useful and will be one of my main sources of information and inspiration for my dissertation.

No comments:

Post a Comment