Thursday 7 July 2011

Useful and relevant (4-star Amazon Review)

By Sockymon, 23 June 2011
(UK)

I have a passing interest in corporate responsibility, partly because it impacts upon some areas of my work. As such, this seemed like a potentially helpful guide to the changing way in which CSR is viewed in the work of business. Indeed I found the tone of the book to be instantly accessible and though the details can be quite dense at times, I never felt bogged down in the text. The case studies are relevant and would be beneficial to someone who is either a student investigating these areas or for someone like myself who works in an environment that touches upon these themes. Some of the conclusions might seem a bit of a stretch, but then the author is very much 'an ideas man' so perhaps that is why they came across like that to me. An interesting read covering a topical subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment