Wednesday 25 May 2011

An instant classic? (5-star Amazon Review)

By P.T. Harries, 14 May 2011
(Dorset, UK)

This is not a book; it is a detailed forensic analysis of management styles of the last 30-odd years. I thought myself a passably knowledgeable student of such matters, but was totally blown away by the depth and breadth of Dr Visser's treatise. It is going to take a me a long time to work my way through the twists and turns of the various aspects of Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility. Maybe I shall then have some idea of the future success chances of the concept.

On the front cover, there is a quote from Philip Kotler. in whose view, this book should be an instant classic. Kotler was one of the main marketing gurus of the 60s & 70s and I would not dream of contradicting him!

No comments:

Post a Comment